Flood & Water Damage Removal Contractors
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without interruption is critical. The contractors with Paul Davis Emergency Services of Spokane Valley, WA are trained in handling flood and water damage, large or small. Our emergency services run around the clock, so we’re always available to assist.
Cleaning up water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Emergency Services of Spokane Valley, WA and we know how to quickly get the job done. Contact us if you require direct aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of Spokane Valley, WA will get back to you within 30 minutes and get to your property within four hours.
How We Work
- Talk to Paul Davis Emergency Services of Spokane Valley, WA – Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Spokane Valley, WA to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- We Inspect & Assess – We would like to know your problem before treatment, so we conduct a deep inspection to uncover the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Water Extraction – We implement commercial grade vacuums and pumps to extract water. The faster you call, the faster we’ll arrive to clean up the damage.
- Absorbing Water – The water might be gone, but severe cases sometimes call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Sanitizing – Standing water can cause stains and warping in the areas it sits on. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Spokane Valley, WA uses specialized disinfectants to eliminate smells, stains, and warping and other damage standing water leaves behind.
- Reversing the Damage – Our restoration team steps in once the damage is neutralized to fix your home to its condition before the water damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
- Refrigerator overflow
- Room flooding
- AC leaks
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Repairing water damage involves scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can elude costly repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle cases like this.
What Can You Do?
There are some specific measures that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Contact us today learn what you can do and get useful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to effectively dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Spokane Valley, WA will apply the proper methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as quickly as possible.